If you’re in the market for a new learning software provider, a training tracking tool is a must. Since every company has different needs, we’ve created a list of the top 10 providers. This is a good way to compare and contrast what each of these companies has to offer against what your needs are.
We’ve broken these out into categories to more easily digest which of these training tracking tools is the best fit. So take a look at the key features, which companies are already using these platforms and what each system will cost you. By comparing and contrasting these components, you’ll find the right platform to take your learning program to the next level.
Continu is a training tracking tool that offers a versatile cloud-based interface. It is one of the only LMS companies offering a blended learning tool for both online and classroom training. Their platform is easy to use, doesn’t over complicate the implementation process, and keeps up with changing technology.
Besides using Continu as an LMS, the platform is also a knowledge base or Intranet system which helps cut company costs and save time. Learning Tracks is how administrators create courses, facilitate onboarding flows, quizzes, and more. Continu is also an authoring tool which means companies can create training materials directly onto this platform without the aid of third parties.
- Intuitive easy-to-use interface
- Automated training delivers correct materials on time based on the needs of the individual user
- Track assigned and completed courses
- Tag content by national or international office locations
- Manager dashboards, detailed reporting/analytics to track learning and engagement
- Download, export and share reports
- Scalable platform
Slack, Okta, OneLogin, HRIS (Workday, Oracle and others), SCORM, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Open API
Dollar Shave Club, Eventbrite, Rue Gilt Groupe, Warner Music Group, GoPro, Slack
Subscription-based. Request a demo for more information.
Blackboard Learn is another great option in terms of a learning management system. It's fully scalable and a good option in terms of a training tracking tool. This learning management system features online learning, increases employee engagement, and optimizes learning for users. Some of the other key features include the ability to create knowledge, retain top employees through onboarding, and drive business to meet organizational goals through learning. Some of the newer features make managing content easier, an ability to personalize courses, better collaboration, and easier ways to connect with learners.
- Streamlined tools for easy workflows
- Designed for all devices including mobile
- Personalized interactions that foster team learning
- Easy to understand platform regardless of age or ability
- Always offering advancement with no upgrades needed
- Provides quizzes, assessments, and software simulations
- Training can be offered outside company to partners
- Can store, organize, and search training materials
Moodle Learning Management System, Pearson LearningStudio, Sakai Collaborative and Learning Environment, BrainHoney, Desire2Learn, itsLearning, and Epsilen
University of Illinois, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Army, ConocoPhillps, JiffyLube International
Contact company for pricing. Does not offer a free trial.
TalentLMS is a cloud-based LMS that is SCORM and TinCan certified. Users can easily transfer presentations, videos, and other online material through their integrations. Plus, administrators can create custom domains, logos, and themes with this training tracking tool. If you have multiple locations, it can be adopted to meet complex company structures.
- Course downloading when offline
- Video conferencing
- Advanced gamification
- Analytic functionality
- Collect and analyze surveys
- Ability to sell courses
- Available in multiple languages
Integrates with services through Zapier. Native integrations with Shopify, Salesforce, WordPress, and GoToMeeting.
DeLonghi, Oyo, Triton Aerospace, Safe Management Group, ACL
Subscription-based. Four plans dependent on number of users. Price ranges from free to $349 monthly.
Paycom offers an all in one HR solution. Besides a learning management system, with their technology, you can hire new employees, pay your workforce, comply with regulations, and more. So Paycom streamlines the employment processes from recruiting to retirement. There LMS component is called Paycom Learning and offers a flexible app for on-the-go learning. You can also customize their software to fit the needs of your particular program.
- Organizes employees in an org structure that can be used throughout the application
- Enables users to create courses.
- Provides templates for course creation based on industry or role
- Enables the design and administration of tests and quizzes
- Enables for design of classes that are led by an instructor
- Find important content or files using keywords, metadata, and tags
- Has a centralized dashboard for users
Integrates with Wisetail LMS and Aladtec
Burger King, IHOP, FCC Services, Grissoms JohnDeere, Oklahoma Blood Institute,
Call for pricing.