If you are considering MindTickle for onboarding, coaching, sales enablement or learning, weigh your options before selecting this platform. There are several MindTickle competitors worth a look. Each of these competitors bring engaging learning experiences, several integrations, and high-level customer support. Plus, MindTickle has received some negative reviews worth reading.
Here are a few of the cons and reasons to consider MindTickle Alternatives.
1. “We will often release trainings that are "optional" instead of "mandatory" for our learners, and it's not easy to delineate these two scenarios and it creates some havoc from a reporting perspective.”
2. “Admin UI is a mess, including email templates. Poor analytics and reporting. Updates are rolled out without proper testing and often break. Support for the admin is lacking. Some functions are promised, but never deliver.”
3. “Reporting needs to be improved to make Mindtickle easier to operationalise (manage the people and processes around Mindtickle).” Licencing and pricing seems to be unclear as new functionality is added...there could be more clarity around what is included and what's not included in the standard licence fee.”
4. “Crashes, deletes full work done and doesn't restore it. This was a frustration because everyone had to restart their work again. The recording feature also tends to crash a lot. Many of the videos don't record.”
5. “Searching and identifying sections is very difficult. It's impossible to search things coherently and a lot of people just end up not reviewing any of the lessons.”
Now that you know some of the challenges, here are 10 great MindTickle alternatives.
Continu offers a versatile cloud-based interface and is one of the only LMS companies offering a blended learning tool for both online and classroom training. Their platform is easy to use, doesn’t over complicate the implementation process, and keeps up with changing technology.
Besides using Continu as an LMS, the platform is also a knowledge base or Intranet system which helps cut company costs and save time. Learning Tracks is how administrators create courses, facilitate onboarding flows, quizzes, and more. Continu is also an authoring tool which means companies can create training materials directly onto this platform without the aid of third parties.
- Intuitive easy-to-use interface
- Automated training delivers correct materials on time based on the needs of the individual user
- Track assigned and completed courses
- Tag content by national or international office locations
- Manager dashboards, detailed reporting/analytics to track learning and engagement
- Download, export and share reports
- Scalable platform
Slack, Okta, OneLogin, HRIS (Workday, Oracle and others), SCORM, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Open API
Dollar Shave Club (Unilever), Eventbrite, Warner Music Group, GoPro, Lyft
Subscription based. Request a demo for more information.
Blackboard Learn is a learning management system that is fully scalable. This learning management system features online learning, increased employee engagement, and optimizes learning for users. Some of the other key features include the ability to create knowledge, retain top employees through onboarding, and drive business to meet organizational goals through learning. Some of the newer features make managing content easier, an ability to personalize courses, better collaboration, and easier ways to connect with learners.
- Streamlined tools for easy workflows
- Designed for all devices including mobile
- Personalized interactions that foster team learning
- Easy to understand platform regardless of age or ability
- Always offering advancement with no upgrades needed
- Provides quizzes, assessments, and software simulations
- Training can be offered outside company to partners
- Can store, organize, and search training materials
Moodle Learning Management System, Pearson LearningStudio, Sakai Collaborative and Learning Environment, BrainHoney, Desire2Learn, itsLearning, and Epsilen
University of Illinois, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Army, ConocoPhillps, JiffyLube International
Contact company for pricing. Does not offer a free trial.
TalentLMS is a cloud-based LMS that is SCORM and TinCan certified. Users can easily transfer presentations, videos, and other online material through their integrations. Plus, administrators can create custom domains, logos, and themes.
- Course downloading when offline
- Video conferencing
- Advanced gamification
- Analytic functionality
- Collect and analyze surveys
- Ability to sell courses
- Available in multiple languages
Integrates with services through Zapier. Native integrations with Shopify, Salesforce, WordPress, and GoToMeeting.
DeLonghi, Oyo, Triton Aerospace, Safe Management Group, ACL
Subscription based. Four plans dependent on number of users. Price ranges from free to $349 monthly.
Brainshark offers sales enablement software that helps businesses with training, coaching, and the content needed to prepare sales teams. Some of the key features include enabling sales teams with on-demand training to aid in a seamless onboarding process, keeping sales reps up-to-speed with continual training, and validating knowledge with sales coaching and best practice tips to ensure company goals are met.
- Content authoring and creation
- Sales training solution training
- Video coaching and role-playing training
- Video scoring and other assessments
- Track training progress and readiness
- Content management and team sharing
- Built-in set-up and implementation training
Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Outlook, Seismic, Highspot, and API Integration Options
BTG, Riverbend, Dansko, Marotta, MetLife, PTC, IGT, Turbonomic, and Talari Networks
Subscriptions are annual. Brainshark offers either a Pro or Premier option. The Premier offers all the same functions as Pro, but with coaching capabilities. For exact numbers, contact the company for a price quote.